We want to thank you for the great feedback! Your input helped us update the Team Newsletter to allow for the features you want and more ability for you to customize your content.
In order to take advantage of the updates you’ll want to update your Personalization. We’ve created a step-by-step tutorial that will show what you’ll need to update and how it shows up in the newsletter.
Here’s a quick look at the main changes we made:
- Removed the links at the top of the Team Newsletter that go to your customer-type of content.
- Added the option to have up to 2 Team specific links, like a team site or Facebook group.
- Option to include or not include “Celebrations” section.
- Option for a customizable “Team Content” section.
- Option for a Team specific RSS Feed “Latest Inspiration” section.
- Improved layout makes the newsletter flow well and makes it cleaner to remove provided sections you don’t wish to include.
We appreciate your patience while we all work through the changes to DBWS and the impact it has on the newsletters. If you have questions or need more help please let us know!DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS
Let’s take a closer look at each of the changes above.
Setting up Team Specific Links
Setting up Celebrations
Setting up Team Content