When we opened our little Paper Pumpkin boxes this month, we were both giddy with delight. The kit called Something Good To Eat is geared to either Halloween or Fall harvest. It made Amy and I both happy because I enjoy Halloween and Amy, appreciated the pumpkin and fall designs.
Amy and I are working on a project which I think you are really going to appreciate. It’s our 12 days of Christmas series, called Holiday Helper. 12 Christmas projects that will get you geared up for the holidays. We pulled out all the stops on this one. We invited some of our favorite talented demonstrators to join in and share some of their creative projects with you. It’s going to be fabulous, and it all starts next week. Make sure you are a subscriber before then.
If you haven’t heard of Paper Pumpkin it’s something you’ll definitely want to check out. Paper Pumpkin is a subscription for awesome crafting kits that are sent to you in the mail each month. We love these kits because they are fun surprise to receive and simple to make.
Here’s our Top 1o on Why We Love Paper Pumpkin:
- Everything You Need – (except scissors and maybe a basic adhesive) is included – everything, really! Each kit includes a stamp set, small ink pad, all the pre-cut paper supplies for the project, embellishments, Glue Dots or Stampin’ Dimensionals if needed, full color photo, and basic instructions. Stampin’ Up! also provides a video that shows how to create the projects each month.
- Surprise Every Month – It’s super-fun to open the mailbox and find the bright red box filled with a surprise project…it’s kind of like having a birthday every month, only without the getting older part.
- Variety – There are a great variety of projects including cards, 3-D items, gift packaging, and decor.
- All the Prep is Done for You – The projects are designed to be quick to create and all the prep work is done for you.
- Step It Up or Use As Is – You can create the kits as designed or step up or modify as you wish.
- Much Needed Creative Break – The kits offer the perfect opportunity to make a little time for a creative break.
- Girl’s Night Out – Getting Paper Pumpkin kits with friends is simple and a great excuse to get together.
- Free Shipping – These kits are an amazing value, and the price already includes the shipping.
- Stamp Set Value – Once you complete the projects you still have a great stamp set and an ink pad to use on your own projects. The stamp sets alone are worth $12 or more.
- Great Gifts – Paper Pumpkin pre-paid subscriptions are the best gift for your crafty friends and family. From tweens to grandma, you can check off your Christmas and birthday lists with this unique and thoughtful gift they will love to receive, create, and show off.
There are tons of ideas online to help inspire you, including a private VIP Facebook group Amy and I host for our personal Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
Here’s what the artists at Stampin’ Up! had originally designed for the kit
Here is a video of some options…
TRY IT during our Special Offer BOGO sale.
Use promo code “BOGO”