TA-DA! You’ve asked for more technique tutorials – and we are excited to deliver the latest edition of our popular Stamping Technique Collection. This Technique Collection features The Watercolor Wings stamp set (#139424). It’s such a beautiful stamp set and a personal favorite. The 2 and 3-Step stamps allow so many color combinations and detail that we knew we needed to feature it with four techniques. The card projects also showcase Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper (#141632) and 2016 – 2018 In Colors so these projects are a great way to share some new favorites from the just released 2016 – 2017 Annual Catalog, too.
Looking for inspiration? Love to learn new techniques? Have so many pins on your Pinterest boards that it’s hard to find what you are looking for? Then this stamping Technique Collection is just right for you! You’ll get step-by-step tutorials for techniques and projects that showcase the techniques, a list of supplies, list of measurements, and sample technique and instruction cards. The sample technique and instruction cards enable you to create an organized reference book to keep your stamping tips right at your fingertips!
This stylish, studio-themed Technique Notebook can be filled with printable instructions and samples for all your favorite stamping techniques. Each Technique Collection highlights four techniques using one stamp set to showcase some of the many ways you can use stamps to create a large variety of different projects! You’ll be amazed and delighted with all the new things you can do with your stamps!
Our technique collections are invaluable tools to add to your crafter’s toolbox.
- ==> Don’t let frustration hinder your creativity! The work of figuring it all out is already done for you with step-by-step tutorials and tips.
- ==> Keep current with trendy techniques, colors, and styles.
- ==> Get inspired! Learn a new technique to open up your creativity and WOW! family and friends with your artistry.
- ==> Plus, it’s an incredible value, so you can really build up your crafting toolbox with new techniques!
These tutorials are specially designed to be something that you’ll come back to again and again. They have been put together so you can start building a hands-on reference book, complete with a sample card of the technique and instructions. And the best part? It’s specifically designed to fit into a 6″ x 8″ Project Life album. You can quickly organize the techniques in a way that works best for you so that you can find what you need, when you need it.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to Build a Technique Notebook
- Faux Silk Technique
- Telescope Card Technique
- Faux Torn Paper Technique
- Watercolor Wash Background Technique
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- Four (4) stamping card designs with step-by-step instructions
- Four (4) stamping techniques with step-by-step instructions
- Printable cover sheet for your Technique Notebook
- Printable technique title page for each technique for your Technique Notebook
- Printable technique recipe instruction cards for each technique for your Technique Notebook
- Technique technique title and supply cards for each technique for your Technique Notebook
Technique Collection #3 provides you with all the inspiration and instructions you will need to try new techniques and tools.
Instant Digital Download
Stampin Up! Demonstrators – If you loved the Class in a Flash Stamping Technique Clubs you’ll love the new Technique Collections. New larger photos, improved technique notebook, and easier to use instructions are just a few of the benefits! As Demonstrators you can use these projects for technique clubs and stamping classes or as individual projects. See the full details in the FAQ section below.
Class files will be available immediately after payment. We suggestion signing up for an account which will allow you to download your CraftyPerson products at any time.
Frequently Asked Questions:
First, you will be directed to an Order Confirmation Download Page right after you complete your order. It is easy to miss and we do apologize for that. We are working to see if we can make it more prominent.
Second, you’ll be sent an Order Confirmation email with [CraftyPerson] in the subject line. Included in the the email is a download link. Normally this happens right away but some email providers take longer for delivery. Please check your spam folder and allow 24-hours to be safe.
Lastly, during check out you have an opportunity to enter in a password to create an account. This allows you 24/7 access to verify your orders and to download your files at anytime. You can login to your account at www.craftyperson.com/my-account.