Winter Technique Stamping Retreat 2024
March 1, 2024 @ 3:00 pm - March 3, 2024 @ 1:00 pm PSTFree
Send me More Details
Come join us for some focused time away to learn the latest crafting techniques at the Rubber Stamping Craft Technique Weekend Retreat. The craft techniques we will be showcasing are just a few of the ways you can use your stamps, paper and ink to create a variety of projects. If this is your first time joining us for this relaxing weekend you’ll take home our popular Technique Notebook, or if you are a returning attendee you’ll receive additional inserts for your notebook.
Loydean Wood will be hosting and organizing this event this year.
All attendees are required to be vaccinated.
March 1-3, 2024
Dumas Bay Centre, Federal Way WA
Friday 3:00 pm to Sunday 1:00 pm
All-inclusive price of only $375.00 – $405.00
All Rooms are Singles
Registration dates are December 30 2023-February 17, 2024. This event does sell out. Register now to let us know your interest.
I had a wonderful time and enjoyed all the projects. The retreat was well-organized, had beautiful projects, and the venue was amazing. I’ll definitely sign-up for the next one! ~ Jenn Hampikian
Really appreciate how you care about each of us, sharing your talents, and your joyful attitude. Thank You for offering the retreat, and the opportunity to grow in so many ways in our love for creating! ~Olivia Studley
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
Food, prepared supplies, technique notebook pages, Stampin’ Up! stamp set from the January-April Mini Catalog, adhesives, and lots of giveaways. Substitutions can be made for like products if you already have the stamp set of these products, just leave a note in the order form.
- Catered meals from arrival to departure. Continental breakfast, lunch, and dinner with coffee/tea service on Saturday.
- Reserved table space in a spacious crafting area with a great view, open early and late to accommodate everyone’s schedule.
- Adhesives Package (dimensionals, glue dots & multipurpose liquid glue).
- Featured retreat stamp set: TBA. Substitutions are available if you already have this stamp set.
- Lodging – everyone gets their own room with a half-bath.
- Sample project boards – bring your camera.
- Door prizes and other gifts and surprises!
- Taxes and hotel fees are included.
- Supplies, tools, materials, and instructions to complete eight projects featuring a fun crafting technique.
- Opportunity to purchase additional craft projects from our MarketPlace.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
The usual “toolkit” – bring yours (bone folder, scissors, take your pick tool, Stampin’ Seal/Seal + or other favorite adhesives,and similar) and clear blocks to use with your retreat stamp set.
PREVIOUS YEAR’S MARKETPLACE PROJECTS
PROJECT SAMPLES FROM PREVIOUS YEARS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What should I bring to the event?
1) Acrylic blocks for stamping
2) Your favorite craft adhesive (I supply Liquid Glue, Glue Dots, and Dimensionals)
3) Your favorite pair of scissors
What are the rooms like?
It’s not rustic by any means but it isn’t a spa resort either. Comfort and beauty. It’s best if you are looking for a ground-floor room, to secure your registration as soon as possible.
Can I stay an extra day?
I already have the Retreat Stamp Set?
Retreat Stamp Set Included: Sweet Citrus #160641 pg. 49 of the Jan-Apr Mini Catalog. If you already own this stamp set and will be bringing it to the retreat, you can request a substitution.
- Two-Toned Flora #160844 pg. 16
- Something Fancy #160416 pg. 17
- Lighting The Way #160868 pg. 18
- Fragrant Flowers #160454 pg. 21
- Queen Bee #160746 pg. 26
- Way to Grow #160737 pg. 38
- Decorative Borders #160513 pg. 47
- Happy Labels #160685 pg. 53
- Greatest Journey #160588 pg. 59
- Best Family Ever #160720 pg. 62
- Framed Florets #161815 pg. 65
- On The Ocean #160722 pg. 70
- Petal Park #160571 pg. 33
- Covered In Sunshine #160726 pg. 37
What is the MarketPlace?
MarketPlace projects are not included in the retreat price
What's the weather like?
In the unlikely event, there are severe weather issues, we will cancel the event. See the refund policy below.
Is my registration/ticket transferable?
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
What is the refund policy?
In the unlikely event the retreat is canceled by the organizer because of weather or illness, we will have the option to attend a rescheduled event or have the kit mailed to you.
What if I have a food allergy?
I have a mobility challenge, can I still attend?
When are meals served?
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Leave a Reply
As an option, you can send payments to our PayPal account: firstname.lastname@example.org.
No comments yet.