- This event has passed.
Handmade Holiday Retreat 2022
September 16, 2022 @ 4:00 pm - September 18, 2022 @ 10:00 am PDTFree – $375.00
Come join us for some focused time away to learn the latest crafting techniques at the Rubber Stamping Handmade Holiday Weekend Retreat. It’s our time to relax, socialize, craft and get ready for the busy holiday season. Whether you enjoy making Fall wreaths or designing your Christmas cards, this all-inclusive event will have exactly what you need to get into the holiday spirit.
September 16-18, 2022
Rockaway Beach, OR 97136
Friday 4:00 pm-Sunday 10:00am
$325-$375 – Lodging, Food, Projects, Training & Giveaways
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
Food, prepared supplies, Stampin’ Up! product from the Holiday Catalog, adhesives, and giveaways. Substitutions can be made for like products if you already have included products, just leave a note in the order form.
- ALL meals from arrival at the property to departure (exception of Thursday night). Full breakfast, lunch, dinner buffet style. We usually have snacks in between. I promise you won’t go hungry!
- Reserved Table Space
- 12 Holiday Projects
- Products (valued at $75) – Stamp Set: Handmade Wishes (#159684)
- Extra Adhesives
- Opportunity to purchase more projects in our MarketPlace
- Taxes and Hotel Fees Included
- Love gifts and surprises? I do too!
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
Scissors, Acrylic Blocks for your stamps, Crafting Tool Kit, and optional MarketPlace Projects. See below Q&A for a complete list.
- Single Room per person: $375
- Double/Triple Room per person: $325
THURSDAY EXTRA ADD-ON $75
This year will have the option to include an extra day for Thursday Sept 15th and includes lodging and 2 additional meals (Breakfast & Lunch). Join us Thursday at 4pm!
[woothemes_testimonials limit=”3″ size=”100″ category=”retreats”]
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where is the retreat?
Is there a Saturday Only Reservation?
What should I bring to the event?
1) High quality acrylic blocks or stamp positioner for stamping
2) Your favorite craft adhesive (I supply liquid glue)
3) Your favorite pair of scissors
4) Regular Tools: Bone Folder, Stamp Cleaner
5) Inks: (TBA)
What are the rooms like?
Can I stay an extra day?
What is the MarketPlace?
MarketPlace projects are not included in the retreat price
Is my registration/ticket transferable?
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
What is the refund policy?
In the unlikely event the retreat is cancelled by the organizer because of weather or illness, you will have an option to either attend a rescheduled event or we will refund lodging and food costs and send you all the supplies to complete the projects at home.
What if I have a food allergy?
I have a mobility challenge, can I still attend?
When are meals served?
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Leave a Reply
As an option, you can send payments to our PayPal account: email@example.com.
No comments yet.