- This event has passed.
Handmade Holiday Retreat 2021
September 17, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - September 19, 2021 @ 12:00 pm PDT
Come join us for some focused time away to learn the latest crafting techniques at the Rubber Stamping Handmade Holiday Weekend Retreat. It’s our time to relax, socialize, craft and get ready for the busy holiday season. Whether you enjoy making Fall wreaths or designing your Christmas cards, this all-inclusive event will have exactly what you need to get into the holiday spirit.
We are accepting RSVP right now until the date is closer.
September 17-19, 2021
Rockaway Beach, OR 97136
Friday 5:00 pm-Sunday 2:00pm
$299 – Lodging, Food, Projects, Training & Giveaways
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
Food, prepared supplies, Stampin’ Up! product from the Holiday Catalog, adhesives, and giveaways. Substitutions can be made for like products if you already have included products, just leave a note in the order form.
- ALL meals from arrival at the property to departure. Full breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks in between, featuring locally-sourced and freshly prepared cuisine. We promise you won’t go hungry!
- Reserved Table Space
- 14 Complete Holiday Projects
- Products (valued at $35) – Stamp Set: Remembering Christmas
- Extra Adhesives
- Friday Night Seafood Buffet
- Opportunity to purchase more projects in our MarketPlace
- Taxes and Hotel Fees Included
- Love gifts and surprises? I do too!
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
Scissors, Acrylic Blocks, Crafting Tool Kit, and optional MarketPlace Projects. See below Q&A for a complete list.
- Single Room per person: $375
- Double Room per person: $325
- Triple Room per person: $299
THURSDAY EXTRA ADD-ON $75
This year will have the option to include an extra day for Thursday Sept 16th and includes lodging and 3 additional meals. Join us Thursday at 5pm!
[woothemes_testimonials limit=”3″ size=”100″ category=”retreats”]
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where is the retreat?
Is there a Saturday Only Reservation?
What should I bring to the event?
1) High quality acrylic blocks or stamp positioner for stamping
2) Your favorite craft adhesive (I supply liquid glue)
3) Your favorite pair of scissors
4) Regular Tools: Bone Folder, Stamp Cleaner
5) Inks: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Evening Evergreen, and Polished Pink
What are the rooms like?
Can I stay an extra day?
What is the MarketPlace?
MarketPlace projects are not included in the retreat price
Is my registration/ticket transferable?
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
What is the refund policy?
In the unlikely event the retreat is cancelled by the organizer because of weather or illness, you will have an option to either attend a rescheduled event or we will refund lodging and food costs and send you all the supplies to complete the projects at home.
What if I have a food allergy?
I have a mobility challenge, can I still attend?
When are meals served?
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Leave a Reply
As an option, you can send payments to our PayPal account: email@example.com.
No comments yet.