We had our 4th 2″ x 2″ swap at Salt Palace Convention Center on July 23rd. We’ve really enjoyed it again this year. It’s so fun to get together and we enjoy getting several card candy fronts to take home with us.
DATE: Thursday July 23rd 8:30am – 8:45am
LOCATION: Salt Palace Convention Center
Lobby Near General Session Theater
The swap was 2″ x 2″ card candy fronts – easy-peasy. What’s so great about swapping card candy is you can showcase the new In Colors to your customers and how they can enjoy the art of stamping in fun bite sized pieces! They make an adorable sampler package. See sample ideas here of cards, scrapbook pages, and framed art that you can make with all the samples you will have. You will swap to get a variety of samples, you only need to create single 2″ x 2″ square card candy design. The theme for this swap is the latest In Colors. So all your card candy will have a consistent color theme if they are on a board.
- Start with 2″ x 2″ Square Base
- Must use 2015-2017 In Color colors only & neutrals
- Any current Stamp Set/Products.
- 5 prize drawings based on the ticket holder’s name (must be present to win).
- Make between 10 and 50! We hope to get 50 participants this year. Last year we had 100.
- You’ll only need to make Card Candy pieces using a single design but you are welcome to make different designs. However, you won’t be able to swap twice.
- Yes you can bring a friend or two. Please have them RSVP and be a swapper!
- Last day to register for the Card Candy Swap is Thursday the 16th of July.